 Star Wars / 11279
Re: 3416 ~ womens team
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 01:03:07 GMT

In lugnet.admin.database, Todd Lehman writes:
The freckle-faced girl looks an awful lot like the Anakin Skywalker head
from the Star Wars sets, though I don't have one in front of me right now
to compare.  Can anyone else corroborate this?

It sure looks like Anakin in drag to me.

OH MY!  I think you just gave away a spolier about Episode II...!

Clone Wars spoiler:

It looks like Organa is taking a penalty against... Organa?!?

In Episode VI, the Super Special edition:

LUKE: The Force is strong in my family. My father has it...I have
it...and...my sisters have it.

The Leias stare into his eyes. What they see there frightens them. But
they don't draw away. They begin to understand.

LUKE: Yes. It's you Leia. And Leia, it's you too.

--DaveL