 Star Wars / 11280
Re: TLG Naboo Royal Cruiser?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 02:11:29 GMT

I wouldn't be surprised if they stick to the main characters completely, and
ignore everyone else.  Why?  Two very depressing words: Desert Skiff.  Or
Imperial AT-ST.  That, and I've got enough Qui-gons to have my own version
of the clone wars.  So much potential, so few figs...

Sigh...

Jesse

mo <monica@galacticbrick.com> wrote in message news:GC975D.4Iu@lugnet.com...
If they did, it would seem common sense to introduce a Queen Amidala
mini-fig as well (I'd root for it on those grounds alone). Of course, LEGO
could introduce the fig without the cruiser, and well...who knows? My • guess
is chances for the set are slim, UNLESS the cruiser plays a major role in
the next two episodes. I think whether the NRC gets developed depends on
that, since it seems LEGO has already over-extended the Ep. 1 line quite a • lot.

mo
www.galacticbrick.com
Your Star Wars LEGO Connection