 Administrative / Database / 1234
Re: Duplo scans (was Re: 3416 ~ womens team)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 14:40:53 GMT

the thumbnails take a while to generate, I believe 30 mins after the last
edit to the database...  so that part is ok.  I did not see a picture
for 1505 - I've been known to be blind sometimes...  :)

1505 was in the same place as the other scans.
http://www.thesheeps.com/lego/scans/1505-topflap.jpg

It is only the top flap, because thats really all that 1505 is; a flat piece
of cardboard with 1503 and 1504 hooked on the front.  Also, in the notes for
1505, it says 'Value Pack containing 1503 and 1504-2'.  While I guess it is
true that it is a value pack, it should be noted that 1503 and 1504 were
ONLY available this way.  Maybe it should say something like "Only available
in 1505." on the notes for 1503 and 1504.  You can see on the scan of 1505
where it says '*Suggested retail value if items sold seperately, based on
comparisons with similar DUPLO sets.  Enclosed sets sold only with this
offer.'

Anyway, thanks for being so speedy getting everything else added to the
database.  It is a great resource and I really appreciate the work everyone
involved puts into it.

Bryan Beckwith