 Administrative / Search Results: internet mail service
 Results 1341 – 1360 of 2225.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Broken mailers which mess up threading

(...) message (...) 1. Examine the message itself. Notice the headers even in the non raw view... This was a "courtesy copy" mailed to me as well as posted. Ironically enough, by guess who. I disclaim responsibility for this. Now and forevermore. I (...) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

mail
(score: 1.145)

  Re: Another suggestion

(...) Yes, it can. It's not very nice & easy to set up, but here's how you do it: 1. Sign in - (URL) Fill out the new setup form - (URL) This saves your info in a "virtual cookie" in your member record on the server, rather than a dedicated cookie. (...) (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.145)

  Re: Spam alert!

(...) my (...) while (...) Unfortunately, such people are unlikely to take any notice of such conditions. And any legal action against them is probably doomed to failure, and will certainly be expensive. The best two solutions are probably: 1. Never (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au, lugnet.admin.terms)

mail
(score: 1.145)

  Re: Lugnet Membership - Idea !!!

Hi ! (...) l.o-t.debate) (...) Were there souch a debates in the past ? I guess that all the lugnet members (and those who'd become members in future) are nice people .... (...) ... I guess that would mean whole new newsgroup I don't know it Todd (...) (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.market.theory)

mail
(score: 1.145)

  Re: Thanks...

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:G2prp1.719@lugnet.com... (...) from (...) post (...) 6:30 (...) I thougt it had to do with old crappy MS-mail protocol together with an SMTP-gate at the mailserver? Or maybe not. (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.145)

  Re: Let’s be inclusive, and not exclusive. (was Re: My point.)

(...) I think you're right -- removing it may be best, and I wouldn't miss it if it were gone. It doesn't get used often, and it would do just as well to give an email link there. As to its purpose/intention, it just happened to be an easy thing to (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.terms)

mail
(score: 1.145)

  Re: Lugnet Membership - Idea !!!

(...) How about "seller turn around time" or "seller response time" (which could actually judge the overall seller response time, both in responding to the initial request to buy and in getting the package into the mail once payment is received. Low (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.market.theory)

mail
(score: 1.145)

  Re: Let’s be inclusive, and not exclusive. (was Re: My point.)

(...) Below is a copy of a message I have just written to Matthew via e-mail. If Matthew does show up here today, please try to keep things as civil as possible. --Todd ___...___ Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 11:24:33 -0400 From: Todd Lehman (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.145)

  Re: The LUGNET thread star icon isn't displaying

(...) Well, this "problem" isn't uncommon, possible sources of error (even if the error is sporadic!): - Firefox: Settings for "Pipelining" <<-- In most cases (if modified before) - Ad Blocker Programs (mostly with Norton Internet Security) <<-- (...) (18 years ago, 11-Jul-06, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

internet
(score: 1.145)

  Re: Spam alert!

There's been another case of harvesting... I got an email at work today about an egg farm for sale in Qld region. The seller actually stated where he got my details: lugnet.loc.au.qld.mac [I think that's right.] He said he got it while looking for (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

mail
(score: 1.145)

  Re: Let’s be inclusive, and not exclusive. (was Re: My point.)

(...) Not really a guess. (...) (URL) you did not disallow him for more than an hour after you read the "threshold breakers", in the intervening time you read and replied to his denigration(1) of you? Further, I can't remember anyone being excluded (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.144)

  New newsgroups for product line years

A new newsgroup hierarchy for focused discussion of product line years has been created. Many thanks to Frank Filz for coming up with this idea several months ago. As information about the upcoming 2001 product line becomes available, please feel (...) (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.admin.nntp) !

mail
(score: 1.144)

  Todd, This MUST end now...

Todd, it's time to end this once and for all... ou know how I stand. You see how others have reacted. The time for discussion is over. A decision shoud be made. Doesn't anyone see what is so abundantly clear? Matt's intent was to disrupt this (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.144)

  Re: In conclusion... (my stance hasn't changed)

In lugnet.admin.general, Matthew Moulton writes: By acting as a virtual punching (...) Matthew: Please give up the martyr routine. We are here because you have said some nasty things and violated the TOS. I feel just fine about myself today, thanks. (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.144)

  Re: Error in hash database?

(...) Andy, Thanks for the note. This started around the time of the load spike a couple days ago, I think. Probably a lot of people getting these. :-( Looks like a file needed to process incoming mail went corrupt. Outgoing mail still seems to be (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.144)

  Re: line breaks in my messages, why does this happen ?

(...) Doesn't the server do it because you have told it WRAP=HARD. I think I have always had this problem posting URLs from the Web interface even before you did your preview posting change. I post about 95% through the web interface. Here is a (...) (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.144)

  Re: Are we all too nice?

(...) It amazes me that anyone thinks it's anything of difficulty. As soon as I thought about exactly how I set up Netscape to be able to post to newsgroups (Usenet or Lugnet), I realized that there is nothing to it, so no need to test it. When I (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.nntp)

mail
(score: 1.144)

  Concerning Prevention of abuses and Authenticated logins

Dear Todd, In a recent posting somone mentioned the possiblity of having authenticated logins. I feel that for regualr Lugnet users/posters this might be a very good idea! Potentialy It could actualy save us time as we don't need to enter (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.143)

  Re: Sales for 1980's castle and space models

Hi, Larry Pieniazek. I always found your name in Lugnet. Last time I had posted this title/subject on Lugnet, Todd has remind me. If I did not make mistake. From this Monday onward, I have stopped to do it. Even if notice for my private sales of (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.admin.terms)

mail
(score: 1.143)

  Re: Where can I get a Technic Space Shuttle

(...) Hmm... I went to the front page, unclicked "parts", typed in 4525 in the search box, pressed "search", and got.... ...a list of 3 sites selling it, with the price each one wanted, how many copies were available, what day it was listed, the (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.143)

More:  Next Page >>