 Administrative / General / 8314
Re: Error in hash database?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 23:15:01 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Andy Lynch writes:
Todd, I tried to post using e-mail twice this morning, but the messages
never arrived at Lugnet, nor did I get an error message from Lugnet.  Just a
few minutes ago I recieved the following message, and thought you may want
to hear about it.

Andy,
Thanks for the note.  This started around the time of the load spike a couple
days ago, I think.  Probably a lot of people getting these.  :-(  Looks like
a file needed to process incoming mail went corrupt.  Outgoing mail still
seems to be going out OK.  I'll let you know when I know more.  If it goes
5 days, you may get a "permanent" bounce message, but hopefully it'll be fixed
at this end by then.

--Todd