 Administrative / General / 7916
Re: Lugnet Membership - Idea !!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 22:56:18 GMT

Hi !

On the other hand, you'd have to have something to prevent other members
from providing feedback that wasn't valid. into a huge flame in • l.o-t.debate)
Joe  could post negative feedback to Jane, tainting her record.

Were there souch a debates in the past ?
I guess that all the lugnet members (and those who'd become members in
future) are nice people ....

In other words, it becomes necessary for Lugnet to become a sale
custodian, where people have to register their sales with Lugnet...
... I guess that would mean whole new newsgroup I don't know it
Todd 's ready to do that ... :-))

Again, it might follow the long-term plan, but a lot will need to
preceed this addition before it really works, I think...
Every begining is hard  !

That'd be really good-- I'm thinking something additional, though... • basically,
you'd have a whole feedback form... something like:
So you really like the idea ...
Although  - Item completness -  I sold a few incomplete sets but I always
stated that in item description  (so it should probably be aded in
"comments") ...

- Shipping speed is something that doesn't have much to do with a seller,
but with post - I usually send the stuff as soon as the money arrive - the
same day or the day after but  - while it travels only 10 days with surface
mail to Canada or Hong Kong,  it takes 20 days to USA  (I am from Croatia
/Europe) !

Anyway I liked all the details you added !

This probably shouldn't be in lugnet.general... lugnet.admin or
lugnet.market.theory? ... Hmm... let's do both...
FUT admin, market.theory

To be honest I really had no idea where to put the post since there are
so many groups ... I put it here and in admin.genereal , but I am sure
that most of the buy.sell.trade  guys will never know that we discussed
this isue and they are "directly conected" !

Should I post it (together with your comments) to theory  too ?

Thanks for the replies !

Enjoy !

Dejan

DaveE