 Administrative / General / 7923
Re: Lugnet Membership - Idea !!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 23:53:22 GMT

Hi !

Were there souch a debates in the past ?

You betcha. I can remember a few particularly nasty ones, and I know
people >can often be irrational when it comes to things like that....
People , people , people ...
Yeah - two is enough - even to start wars !

Well, not a newsgroup per se, but a registration system. Take a look at
the >new set guide.

Yup, seen it !
Great thing (I already helped two guys to sell/buy something (one from
another)) - they didn't know about it)  !

.. Although I don't know how cool it really is - if I want to buy/sell
something fast - I'd rather just put it on buy-sell-trade - it works
faster I think ( I'll definitely try it as soon as I become member) !

then Lugnet would pair people up, and find sellers who met the
buyers criteria, and assume that that the two parties would agree to the
sale, just like Brickbay, Ebay, etc. Bidding on one of those systems
enters the buyer and seller into a contract, etc, etc. And all that data's
got to be stored on Lugnet, which is something that isn't ready yet
(but may be at some point... who knows what Todd's planning :)
... Guy 's great !
What ever he's planing it's gotta be something cool (useful) !

Well it sounds cool but reqires lot of work I guess ...
Simple feedback would do the thing - bad feedbacks with intention
to harm someone could occur but I still do believe in people (people
who collect Lego, to be more precise) ...
I was out of all debates (except one that was had my name in a subject
but at the end there were no hard feelings - which just confirms that
we're all just a bunch of happy big children connected with addiction
to plastic (no offence to those who think different)!!
... Maybe I'm wrong but still I'd never put negative feedback on someone
who just has different oppinion on something  ..
I lost the clue (- my gerbil just wanted to taste my 6988 box :-))
but you got the point ...

Hmm... how about "completness accuracy"...
That's the one !!

Well, shipping speed was really intended to mean 'the time between
payment is recieved and the time the package was apparently shipped
out'. But that's wordy, and I couldn't think of how exactly to sum it
up in a word or two.
Well I can maybe summ it in Croatian, but I'll leave the English to you :-)
!

If a buyer isn't in a hurry to get a set, or don't care if the set's only
97% complete, then they can ignore those fields.
Right again !

Enjoy !

Dejan