  Search Results: url query qs qt sigma <//www.freelug.org/url=kino-m.com
 Results 811 – 830 of about 7700.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Ferrari

(...) Google finds references of set 8653 as a 2005 unreleased set at: (3 URLs) along with set 8652, Enzo Ferrari 1:17 -Rob. (20 years ago, 16-Dec-04, to lugnet.technic)

url
(score: 0.431)

  Steel Falcon racer

Maybe this is bad timing, considering all the other issues going on, but hey, here's another MOC for you guys and gals. I've been reading the issues lately, and personally, I don't want to say a darn thing. None of it's really important, only the (...) (20 years ago, 16-Dec-04, to lugnet.space)

url
(score: 0.431)

  Red Track (was: Say What???)

(...) Hi, I was surprised to have a so great reaction to my pictures of the 9V curved track prototype! I assure that it is not a fake. It is not painted or edited by a computer grafic program. Simple, it is a prototype! Why red? Because Lego usually (...) (20 years ago, 15-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

url
(score: 0.431)

  Cool looking clone on Ebay

(URL) auctions have ended (unsuccessfully for me!), but I've emailed the seller to see if more might pop up in the future. Has anyone ever heard of this brand? Dave! (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

query
(score: 0.430)

  Text::Query

(...) No, it's using a homebrew. I probably should look into Text::Query though, if it's loaded with callbacks and/or easy member-function overloading. What I threw together isn't very smart about word roots, and it isn't very fast either. But it (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jun-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

url, query
(score: 0.430)

  Re: Modelling Indian Railways In Lego- A tutorial

SNIPPY Thanks! I was wondering if it would be possible for you to give me the URL for the message please- for my own records. Je suis pas mal avec francais. (did I say that right?) Samarth (20 years ago, 10-Dec-04, to lugnet.publish)

url
(score: 0.430)

  Re: Storage and Display of OMR Files

(...) To add some clarification to the original newsgroup idea, I didn't mean that things like the Lugnet sets-DB would automatically root through the newsgroups and point to any old version of a model that happened to appear in the .models.sets (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

url, query
(score: 0.430)

  Concurso para o PLUGFest 2002 -b

por a maior parte do pessoal ter poucas peças e pelos gostos diferirem muito, proponho qq coisa como um concurso creator. o concorrente só pode usar peças básicas e no máximo umas 50. agora existem duas hipopetes (no caso deste concurso ir em (...) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.pt)

query
(score: 0.430)

  Re: moonbase inprogress teaser

(...) Fair enough, but situations like this strike me as reminiscent of the habit of school teachers to encourage questions, even if the student is reluctant, since other students might have the same query. Is it better to have twenty people email (...) (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

query
(score: 0.430)

  Re: Ldglite bug report (Was: Portable Ldraw system)

(...) You might find the following info from Microsoft's help page on glGet useful: GL_LINE_WIDTH_RANGE The params parameter returns two values: the smallest and largest supported widths for antialiased lines. See glLineWidth. That's the first I'd (...) (22 years ago, 24-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

query
(score: 0.430)

  Re: Rare Set!!!!

"Eric Sophie" <mylegomaster@cs.com> wrote in message news:H1AM9v.2wu@lugnet.com... (...) 20 sets: (URL) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.general)

query
(score: 0.430)

  (canceled)

url
(score: 0.429)

  My ebay lego auctions

Hi all, just a short note to tell you I've put dozens of lego lots (mostly brand new) on ebay and will keep on adding more until sunday. My username is gianpoldo and you can fin my auctions here: (URL) the link doesn't work, copy/paste it in the url (...) (20 years ago, 3-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

url
(score: 0.429)

  Re: !!! Gameboy controller for Lego

(...) the other videos :) (...) Well, my classic argument is, what's a custom sensor? Is it an ultrasonic Polaroid sensor? Is it a DGPS receiver? A PC with machine vision and a pair of HDTV CCD cameras? (...) Well, the CPU/display/memory part of it (...) (20 years ago, 28-Nov-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

url
(score: 0.429)

  Re: War

(...) I was a little bemused at the response to that. QT audiences are usually selected to represent UK political opinion. If the BBC did do that, they can hardly complain at the outcome! I agreed with a good deal of what was said – I just did not (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

qt
(score: 0.428)

  Re: Partswise, is 3731 Pumpkin pack worth it?

"Jeremy Scott" <Copyright@cox.net> wrote in message news:H0ssEp.22H@lugnet.com... (...) You might want to wait until the new 4106 bucket hit the stores. 4105 has started showing up in my area (found at Wal-Mart and K-Mart so far), hopefully 4106 (...) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.general)

query
(score: 0.428)

  Re: Det där var skoj. En gång till!

Var hemma vid 22-tiden, riktigt trött var jag men var jag tvungen att bygga lite på X-wingen. :) Stämmer in i kören och säger tack till alla som var där, tror tröttheten satte in på söndageftermiddagen och jag var lite skeptisk till att vi skulle (...) (20 years ago, 15-Nov-04, to lugnet.loc.se)

url
(score: 0.427)

  Re: Modelmaking Experience Query.

"Andrew Summersgill" <ajs@nospamblahblahblah.co.uk> wrote in message news:H09vt3.G91@lugnet.com... (...) I (...) it (...) Last time a RLD representative met us this side of the turnstiles and dished out tickets, so you need bring nothing but (...) (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.legoland.windsor)

query
(score: 0.427)

  Re: Items removed from Brickshelf

(...) Hi, the scan is still there: (URL) there was a change some time ago in the database, I think. You can reach the scans now in two different ways. Compare this two links: (URL) you start at brickshelf you get the first (new) form of URL. A lot (...) (20 years ago, 13-Nov-04, to lugnet.general)

url
(score: 0.427)

  Re: Modelmaking Experience Query.

(...) dished (...) Cool, thanks Huw. Andrew. (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.legoland.windsor)

query
(score: 0.427)

More:  Next Page >>