 General / 38040
Re: Partswise, is 3731 Pumpkin pack worth it?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 20:58:32 GMT

"Jeremy Scott" <Copyright@cox.net> wrote in message
Partswise, is 3731, Pumpkin Pack

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/?qc=lego/bulk/holidayset

worth getting for the parts?  I want to build a U-Haul Center but need
orange.  Is there anything out there that contains lots of 1xn orange?

Thanks!

~just your neighborhood lugneter,
Jeremy Scott

You might want to wait until the new 4106 bucket hit the stores.  4105 has
started showing up in my area (found at Wal-Mart and K-Mart so far),
hopefully 4106 won't be too far behind.

4106 is reportedly the same parts breakdown as 7825 shown here:

http://www.brickset.com/search.aspx?Query=4106

They may not be the same though, the buckets in the two different pictures
are two different colors.

Mike

Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring.com