 General / 38041
38040  |  38042
Subject:
A favor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.publish.html
Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 04:07:15 GMT

I've been working on a page on our website where (nearly) all the
images are "deep linked" to images on our Brickshelf account.
What I need is someone other than me to see if the images and
links work. Other responsible replies are acceptable, but just
remember I'm a novice at webpages.
Link: http://www.geocities.com/duelarcane1/zzother/deep-link-test-01.htm
Note that only the top line of pictures (blue) have links.
xposted for coverage.
--
Thanx~
Nicole; "Now with Masters in Psychology Analytical Action!"