 Marketplace / Auctions / 10548
10547  |  10549
Subject:
My ebay lego auctions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 2004 02:39:27 GMT

Hi all,

just a short note to tell you I've put dozens of lego lots (mostly brand new) on ebay and will
keep on adding more until sunday.

My username is gianpoldo and you can fin my auctions here:

http://search.ebay.it/_W0QQcatrefZC5QQfromZR7QQnojsprZyQQnojsprZyQQpfidZ0QQsacategoryZQ2d1QQsassZgianpoldoQQsatitleZQQsinceZ30QQsofindtypeZ15QQsofocusZbsQQsorecordsperpageZ50QQsorecordsperpageZ50QQsosortorderZ1QQsosortpropertyZ1

(if the link doesn't work, copy/paste it in the url field of your browser and then hit "go").

Alternatively, when you are in an ebay page, click "buy", "advanced search", "by seller" and then
write "gianpoldo"

Good luck!
Gianluca (also owner of BL store Poldo's http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=gm)

Nuovo Yahoo! Messenger: E' molto più divertente: Audibles, Avatar, Webcam, Giochi, Rubrica… Scaricalo ora!
http://it.messenger.yahoo.it