  Search Results: url query qs qt sigma <//www.freelug.org/url=kino-m.com
 Results 666 – 685 of about 7700.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  BricxCC release 3.3.7.2

Version 3.3.7.2 of BricxCC is now available. It fixes a bug in the Brick Piano (introduced in the previous version) which made it impossible to save the music to a file or to the clipboard. Music saved from the Brick Piano can now be in NQC, (...) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

query
(score: 0.458)

  Re: More new sets for 2003

(...) They are definitely 4 wide. Try to check out the brickset picture too: (URL) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.year.2003, lugnet.town)

query
(score: 0.457)

  eBay Auction - Technic and Town Sets

Thought I would post a follow-up to my original message from June 28. As mentioned, I am auctioning off most of my Lego collection before I leave for college in the fall. This week I am putting up the second half of my auctions, my collection of (...) (19 years ago, 18-Jul-05, to lugnet.market.auction)

url
(score: 0.457)

  Re: Random thought of the day

(...) [Note - I haven't read the other followups - I'm posting unbiased.] This is just not true. I think there are tons of people who care about LUGNET, but just feel they are not in a position to help out. I run a small server on this computer in (...) (19 years ago, 15-Jul-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

url
(score: 0.457)

  Re: Lego at Gerf.Org

(...) Sure, an "Internet Address" consists of a number. So that's pretty meaningless. Or, if you want to interpret more broadly, than maybe they mean URL. Uh-oh then: <URL:(URL) or <URL:(URL) or even <URL:(URL) are against the rules. I don't think (...) (25 years ago, 27-Sep-99, to lugnet.publish)

url, query
(score: 0.457)

  Re: SW9 with calf and the San Diego Coaster

(...) You're thinking of MichLTC, and Peter Guenther. He made stained glass by printing onto a transparent material that sticks by static electricity (like colorforms(tm) do), and then positioning them onto transparent 1x4x3 panels. This material (...) (22 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

query
(score: 0.456)

  Re: RCX & RIS, a fading glory?

(...) I aggree which is why I hoped someone could figure out a way to reuse the 2x2 brick connector, and the 2 wire scheme. If it needed to be more wires (and LEGO was doing it) I suppose they could make a 4 wire keyed connector that onely went on (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics)

query
(score: 0.456)

  Re: Bow down before the one you serve...

(...) You know what they say-- beauty is in the eye... well, why don't we end there? (...) I still haven't figured out how you put Q's tail together. I suppose it shows! Very much appreciated. (...) yahoo! (...) Ah, that was me. Thanks, man! this (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

qs
(score: 0.456)

  TexLUG Austin meeting Sunday 7/10

Folks, Come on by the next Austin TexLUG meeting Sunday, July 10. Bring your latest creations, or share some tips on where you've gotten good deals lately - Target is putting Lego on clearance up in Dallas, hopefully the same is true here in Austin. (...) (19 years ago, 7-Jul-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus, lugnet.loc.us.tx)

url
(score: 0.456)

  Re: Lego at Gerf.Org

(...) It could be. But it could also be a host name. I appeal to the FOLDOC: <URL:(URL) "domain" is most commonly used to refer to a group of computers whose hostnames share a common suffix, the domain name. The last component of this is the (...) (25 years ago, 27-Sep-99, to lugnet.publish)

url, query
(score: 0.456)

  Re: An almost new member, and new creations!

Bill, hm. Linux is something I am not familiar with, although I think you can download a version of - oop, scratch that -you can't download a version on the Apple site. Just checked. But I did a look on Google and found the following website: (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.space)

qt
(score: 0.456)

  <snip>

David, I have a couple of issues with your post which I'd like to highlight before tackling the other points you raise: 1. Issue 1 (...) I'm not being clear on this one bit. In fact I've made a bit of a mess. Let's rewind[?]. Asking me to find (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

query
(score: 0.455)

  Re: what's the file format of Lugnet Private Set List??

(...) LUGNET exports the setlist as a tab delimited file, with the following fields: URL, ID, Number, Name, Pcs., # set owned, # pcs owned, # sets to buy, # pcs to buy, # sets to sell, # pcs to sell. When Peeron imports this list, it only looks at (...) (19 years ago, 28-Jun-05, to lugnet.inv)

url
(score: 0.455)

  Re: what's the file format of Lugnet Private Set List??

weird... either I prepare tab-delimited file by myself or I use exported LUGNET member private file list, I am still getting "File is not a private set list!" warning. I tried this (which is exported file list of lugnet member #1235) with no (...) (19 years ago, 28-Jun-05, to lugnet.inv)

url
(score: 0.455)

  Re: How can I tell 7320/7322/7323 apart by bag contents

(...) Try These: (URL) VW (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

query
(score: 0.455)

  eBay Auction: Castle, Wild West, Pirates, Adventurers, and More

I am auctioning off most of my Lego collection before I leave for college in the fall. I will be listing the sets (60 or so) on eBay gradually over the next couple of weeks. Included are - Adventurers – most of the Egyptian line Wild West – most of (...) (19 years ago, 28-Jun-05, to lugnet.market.auction)

url
(score: 0.455)

  Brickwiki

Hello again everybody, I had been very busy for the past few days, so Brickwiki (formerly known as Legowiki) had been slightly ignored. However, all that is past and I am annoucing the launch of BrickWiki. Brickwiki aims to be a Free Content Lego (...) (19 years ago, 25-Jun-05, to lugnet.general)

url
(score: 0.454)

  Re: Change in LEGO set numbering scheme?

"Mark D. McKean" <qpanda@quantumpanda.com> wrote in message news:H96uKx.Fv8@lugnet.com... (...) (don't (...) strikes (...) It is in _the_ database: (URL) Previously, all 8xxx sets were Technic. I think the reason for using the 8xxx series for these (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

query
(score: 0.454)

  Re: 3033 on the shelf again?

(...) Hmmmm interesting. There's a query about this here (URL) and my inventory (in the reply)matches the peeron inventory. There's a dearth of 3033s available in Aus right now, has anyone in aus seen one with different brick counts? ROSCO (added (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.au)

query
(score: 0.454)

  Re: Modulex Mosaic: Calista

Good question, Jennifer. Besides the lines: CALISTA ERIC HARSHBARGER JANUARY 2002 which act as a signature, there are a few words that popped up randomly... none greater than four letters long: FULL FILL NOUN are the ones I remember. There may be (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jan-02, to lugnet.build)

qs
(score: 0.454)

More:  Next Page >>