 Marketplace / Auctions / 10651
10650  |  10652
Subject:
eBay Auction - Technic and Town Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 18 Jul 2005 17:43:26 GMT

Thought I would post a follow-up to my original message from June 28.  As
mentioned, I am auctioning off most of my Lego collection before I leave for
college in the fall.  This week I am putting up the second half of my auctions,
my collection of Technic and Town Lego sets.  The Technic sets will be launched
Monday July 18 and the Town sets on Wednesday July 20.  The sets I have up for
auction are:

Technic
8022
2129, 8210, 8826
8229
8505, 8506
8828
8062
8244

Space
6814, 6878, 6813, 6834

Town
6517, 6534, 6648, 6528
6352
6481
1656
6336
6344
3442
6670
1720

My seller listing can be found at the following URL:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZeinpi.  Feel free to contact me with any
questions you may have. The e-mail address I ask that you use is einpi42 at
gmail.com... I set it up specifically for my eBay auction.

Thanks for looking!

--Joshua Hamilton