 Space / 13058
Re: An almost new member, and new creations!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 24 Feb 2002 16:31:24 GMT

Bill,

hm. Linux is something I am not familiar with, although I  think you can
download a version of - oop, scratch that -you can't download a version on
the Apple site. Just checked. But I did a look on Google and found the
following website:

http://openquicktime.sourceforge.net/

that seems to have a QT reader that can work.

Thanks for your kind words.  The Shrike pretty much built itself once I
figured out the wing configuration. I basically was going for a souped up
fighter that looked like it meant business.

The Delorean wouldn't have built if it weren't for the gull wing doors. I
just happened to look at one them in a set I had and yanked it off and
started building before I 'lost my muse.' Took me all night, but it was
worth it.  Now if I can get the wheels to swivel:) And if I can get a Dr. Brown

And Voyager was a 'wait a minute...it can't be this simple' model. I was
just doodling with some pieces and it came together.  I was really happy
with the nacelles and getting them to swivel.

Again, thanks for the compliments...and I have seen your quote with your
signature for about two years now, and each time I get a good laugh!

Joe