 Space / 13057
Re: Two New MOC's: Tourism on the moon?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 24 Feb 2002 16:04:45 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, William R. Ward writes:

I have uploaded two new MOC's to represent my vision for space
tourism: an Earth-to-orbit passenger shuttle, and a lunar tour vehicle
for exploring the moon's surface in style.  First, links to my web
pages and Brickshelf (same pics, but there are descriptions on my
pages):

Passenger Shuttle:
       http://www.wards.net/~bill/lego/space/passenger-transport/

Lunar vehicle:
       http://www.wards.net/~bill/lego/space/lunar-tour-vehicle/

<snip>
LMKWYT.

--Bill.

They look great Bill.  The sliding hatch on the shuttle is sharp.  The landing
gear hides quite nicely.  The engine room seems very cramped and industrial
(which of course is exactly how it should be!)  What are those dark grey pieces
in the ramjets?

In the lunar vechile, I like all the different chairs.  Where did that tv
screen piece come from?  I had never seen that before, and now twice in one
week.  It's amazing how much you were able to get into the space you have.  So
many rooms, each with neat little details.

Thanks for sharing,
-Jason

Jason Spears
Michlug - http://www.michlug.org/