 Space / 13072
Re: Two New MOC's: Tourism on the moon?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 08:22:14 GMT

In lugnet.space, William R. Ward writes:
In lugnet.space, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.space, Joe Meno writes:
In lugnet.announce.moc, William R. Ward writes:

I have uploaded two new MOC's to represent my vision for space
tourism: an Earth-to-orbit passenger shuttle, and a lunar tour vehicle
for exploring the moon's surface in style.  First, links to my web
pages and Brickshelf (same pics, but there are descriptions on my
pages):

Passenger Shuttle:

Hey, it's the Pan Am Orion from 2001! And a really good version of it!

Lunar vehicle:

and that's the ATV version of the Lunar Bus on 2001! Wow!

Blue Danube started running through my head as soon as I went and saw these
pages. They may not have been 100% inspired by 2001 but they came out
similar enough to set it off for me. (parallel evolution I guess)

Nice work!

Thanks!  I'm going to have to rent 2001 now.  I honestly didn't mean to be
making MOCs from that movie! :-)

Coming up next - my most challenging MOC ever: a sculpture of the black
monolith from 2001.  ;-)

   Fully functional and minifig scale, I presume?  :)

   best

   LFB