 Space / 13061
Re: Two New MOC's: Tourism on the moon?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 24 Feb 2002 17:48:03 GMT

"Jason Spears" <spearjr@hotmail.com> writes:
In lugnet.announce.moc, William R. Ward writes:
I have uploaded two new MOC's to represent my vision for space
tourism: an Earth-to-orbit passenger shuttle, and a lunar tour vehicle
for exploring the moon's surface in style.  First, links to my web
pages and Brickshelf (same pics, but there are descriptions on my
pages):

Passenger Shuttle:
       http://www.wards.net/~bill/lego/space/passenger-transport/

Lunar vehicle:
       http://www.wards.net/~bill/lego/space/lunar-tour-vehicle/

They look great Bill.  The sliding hatch on the shuttle is sharp.
The landing gear hides quite nicely.  The engine room seems very
cramped and industrial (which of course is exactly how it should
be!)  What are those dark grey pieces in the ramjets?

They're from a Life on Mars mecha.  The original design had propellers
in them, but I used white wheel hubs instead.

In the lunar vechile, I like all the different chairs.  Where did
that tv screen piece come from?  I had never seen that before, and
now twice in one week.  It's amazing how much you were able to get
into the space you have.  So many rooms, each with neat little
details.

The TV piece was from an old Classic Space set.  I forget which one,
but it was a lunar base type set with a rocket launcher.

--Bill.