 Marketplace / Auctions / 10643
eBay Auction: Castle, Wild West, Pirates, Adventurers, and More
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 28 Jun 2005 13:37:20 GMT

I am auctioning off most of my Lego collection before I leave for college in the
fall.  I will be listing the sets (60 or so) on eBay gradually over the next
couple of weeks.  Included are -

Adventurers – most of the Egyptian line

Wild West – most of the sets – including 6769 Fort Legoredo

Castle – most of the Royal Knights line – including 6090 Royal Knight's Castle

Pirates – early to mid-1990s sets – including 6263 Imperial Outpost

Assorted Technic, Town and a handful of early-1990s Space sets

Rather than me posting a list of individual sets, I would prefer that you check
out my seller listing, which can be found at the following URL:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZeinpi.  Feel free to contact me with any
questions you may have. The e-mail address I ask that you use is einpi42 at
gmail.com... I set it up specifically for my eBay auction.

Thanks for looking!

--Joshua Hamilton