  Search Results: url query qs qt sigma <//www.freelug.org/url=kino-m.com
 Results 591 – 610 of about 7700.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs

(...) Another example of this: what about a link to <URL:(URL) or <URL:(URL) Is it a violation of copyright to give these links to someone? (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

url, query
(score: 0.480)

  Re: Legality query...

(...) Does that mean people would need to ask your permission to use it at Gencon then??? That's sort of the way that reads to me. (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.gaming)

query
(score: 0.479)

  Re: Legality query...

(...) I'm no lawyer, but if it were me I'd just say, "no revenue may be generated by the use or distribution of these rules, except in special circumstances with the express written consent of the author." - Mike. (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.gaming)

query
(score: 0.479)

  Re: Legality query...

(...) Yah. I'd like to have it be a no-maintanance 'you can charge people to play, but you can't make money off it' disclaimer. And I'd like it to be short and succinct. I realize these two goals may be mutually incompatable... James (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.gaming)

query
(score: 0.479)

  Legality query...

I have a question for the folks who are more aware of legalities and such than I... Currently, the Brick Battles rules have the following disclaimer: ----- Lego® is a registered trademark of the Lego® Group. This document is a Just This Side of (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jun-03, to lugnet.gaming)

query
(score: 0.479)

  Re: New Moc: Boomslang

(...) -snip- (...) The canopy set up is trick. I like that very much. (...) How unusual. Wow, no one usually takes action pics like that. Too cool. (...) Jon, this is a sweet Mech! Great job. I think this picture is so cool! (URL) I like those kind (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jan-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

url
(score: 0.479)

  Re: Multilingual webserver

(...) But my point is that people should _see_ a URL in the same language as the page. Hiding it inside Apache would be no fun. Play well, Jacob (19 years ago, 9-Jan-06, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

url
(score: 0.479)

  Re: Multilingual webserver

(...) Well, first of all no one would ever see /real-files in any url or location bar, so they wouldn't know to link to it. And anyway it is easy to set up access such that direct requests to that URI would be denied - accept only 'subrequests', as (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jan-06, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

url
(score: 0.479)

  RCX Obsolescence

From the NXT FAQ: (URL) for the long URL) "How long will you support the old system? (extra sensors for sale, etc) The RIS and the sensors will be deleted from our assortment from 1st June 2006. LEGO Education will keep supporting the RCX platform (...) (19 years ago, 10-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

url
(score: 0.479)

  Re: LDRAW Package format?

(...) LDLite will do work, but it does bark at you when there's no setting for the LDraw directory. Clicking Cancel gets you past that prompt, and then LDLite draws the file as best it can. (...) I think your idea for a packager is very good. I'd be (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jan-06, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

url
(score: 0.479)

  Re: Massive LDraw file repository

(...) James' request inspired me to work on cleaning up and annotating my numerous MPD files during my Christmas and New Year's vacation. One result of this work can be found at: (URL) document contains a list of all my published MPD files in a (...) (19 years ago, 2-Jan-06, to lugnet.cad)

url
(score: 0.479)

  Re: Quick review of 7470 Space Shuttle

"Nathan Wells" <lordofthelego@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HGwsup.11uM@lugnet.com... (...) other (...) There are pictures of them all at the back of the instructions, but you can't see much more than in the picrtures at s@h and also here (URL) (21 years ago, 23-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)

query
(score: 0.479)

  Re: Theme heirarchy for set 4416 'Robo Pod'

(...) Likely they do, I just purchased a 4416 and noticed it after I was home. (...) Examining a 4339 Aqua Pod (from 2005), I see nothing on the packaging or instruction book that indicates 'Designer' or 'Creator'. Same with a 65535 X-Pod playoff (...) (19 years ago, 7-Jan-06, to lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.admin.database)

url
(score: 0.478)

  software for this NXT - have a look

(URL) for the long URL. this is a shot for "media purposes" What can any one make from the screen shot of the software? The last time I looked at OEM lego software was about.... 7 YEARS ago. Is this more "blocks" stuff? Chris Steve, John, et all, (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

url
(score: 0.478)

  HUGE LEGO set collection for sale

After careful consideration, I have come to the conclusion that I want to part with my LEGO set collection. I would like to sell my collection to a buyer willing to take delivery of the items at Brickfest...since shipping a collection of this size (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

qt
(score: 0.478)

  Re: Registry for Track Designer - new version available

(...) I have updated the page and put the correct URL. Thanks, jt (19 years ago, 4-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.cad)

url
(score: 0.478)

  Re: train precision

(...) didn't find the c code in the url you mentioned. You used the same technique in the train, as in the legway? daniel (19 years ago, 29-Dec-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

url
(score: 0.478)

  Brickshelf or Flickr?

For years I, like many AFOL's, have posted my MOC and Lego event pictures to Brickshelf. And I really appreciate Kevin's support of the Lego community through the years, especially back when disk space and network access were a lot more expensive (...) (19 years ago, 29-Dec-05, to lugnet.general)

url
(score: 0.477)

  TexLUG Austin meeting Sunday 1/8

Folks, My wife and I will be traveling 12/29 to 1/9, so I won't be attending the TexLUG Austin meeting on Sunday, 1/8. (I tried to find an alternate venue and/or time, to no avail.) The procedure for the meeting room at the LWC library is very easy; (...) (19 years ago, 29-Dec-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus, lugnet.loc.us.tx)

url
(score: 0.477)

  TexLUG Austin meeting Sunday 12/11

All, The next Austin TexLUG meeting will be this Sunday, December 11. It's been a little quiet lately in TexLUG land, so come on out and show off what you've been working on! I'll be bringing photos of this Saturday's First Lego League meet in (...) (19 years ago, 8-Dec-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus, lugnet.loc.us.tx)

url
(score: 0.475)

More:  Next Page >>