 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15415
15414  |  15416
Subject:
software for this NXT - have a look
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 6 Jan 2006 05:22:32 GMT

http://cache.lego.com/upload/contentTemplating/LEGOAboutUs-ImageLibrary/images/2057/pic99228FEF-67E2-4510-A3A6-2ACBDB337328.jpg

sorry for the long URL.

this is a shot for "media purposes"

What can any one make from the screen shot of the software?  The last
time I looked at OEM lego software was about.... 7 YEARS ago.

Is this more "blocks" stuff?

Chris

Steve, John, et all,   if we gather a fund for laywers, will you break
that dumb NDA and answer some more questions?

;)