 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15417
Re: software for this NXT - have a look
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 6 Jan 2006 05:41:45 GMT

On Fri, January 6, 2006 12:22 am, Chris Magno wrote:
Steve, John, et all,   if we gather a fund for laywers, will you break
that dumb NDA and answer some more questions?

Chris,

Did you read the Wired story?  They've sent us free stuff.  They MAY send us more.
I don't want to screw that up.

Steve