 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15422
Re: software for this NXT - have a look
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 6 Jan 2006 15:41:32 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Steve Bliss wrote:

I got a chuckle over the *other* software that kid is running on his laptop.
Nothing evil, just so not teenaged.

?? My kids use MS Powerpoint (or the StarOffice equivalent) all the time! The
school district we *both* send our kids to requires it for some classes.

But I weaned them off MS mail products by giving them Google Gmail accounts, and
photoshop is a bit of a stretch, ya...