 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15420
Re: software for this NXT - have a look
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 6 Jan 2006 14:15:36 GMT

Steve Hassenplug wrote:
On Fri, January 6, 2006 12:22 am, Chris Magno wrote:

Steve, John, et all,   if we gather a fund for laywers, will you break
that dumb NDA and answer some more questions?

Chris,

Did you read the Wired story?

story?  there is a story?

:)

They've sent us free stuff.  They MAY send us more.

OK, so your saying you can be bought?  fair 'nuff.

psst.  I can get my hands on a VERY VALUABLE 1x1 used black tile(1).......

I can make the arrangements to make it YOURS (all yours)  for a good 10
min chat.

I don't want to screw that up.

Steve

Your right. I can see that. Thats why, I'm willing to move on the 1x1
tile offer.

;)

Chris
Brick it Forward

1.  never underestimate the power of the Internet, and what one bored
man can do.