 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14159
14158  |  14160
Subject:
HUGE LEGO set collection for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 17:52:37 GMT

After careful consideration, I have come to the conclusion that I want to part
with my LEGO set collection.  I would like to sell my collection to a buyer
willing to take delivery of the items at Brickfest...since shipping a
collection of this size would be a nightmare and extremely expensive.

Here is the link to my setlist from the LUGNET set lists database:

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/mlist.cgi?m=43

Although this list is representative of the collection, there are also several
pieces that are not in this list, including such things as additional monorail
track, 9V train track, and 12V train track.  Also, my collection of parts is
available as part of this sale.

Many sets in this collection are rare and very valuable.  Almost all are
complete, have instructions, and box panels (1).  The sets are contained in
separate baggies, stored in 55 qt. tubs.  Interested parties may e-mail me for
details on any sets they have questions about.

I would like to sell this collection for $8,500.  Please e-mail me at
thomasmain@hotmail.com for any and all questions.

(1)  I cut original boxes into their respective panels...keeping intact the box
art, but not the box shape...I have front, back and all side panels for most
sets on this list.