  Search Results: url query qs qt sigma <//www.freelug.org/url=kino-m.com
 Results 506 – 525 of about 7700.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Hassenplug's "Mouse"

Is this article accessible via the Internet. If so, what is the URL? Thanks Lamar "Brian Davis" <brdavis@iusb.edu> wrote in message news:J2Jxv9.L2v@lugnet.com... : In lugnet.robotics.nxt, David Schilling wrote: : : > the latest issue (July/Aug 2006) (...) (18 years ago, 17-Jul-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

url
(score: 0.502)

  Not Another Space LEGO Website!

(sigh) I'm afraid so. My website has been months in the making; not because HTML is all that difficult, and certainly not because the end result is anything close to sporting the streamlined look of cool sites like lego.kepplah.com or Admiral (...) (18 years ago, 13-Jul-06, to lugnet.space)

url
(score: 0.502)

  Did LUGNETs exportable setlist change?

I was looking something up on Peeron (where I have my setlist automatically updated from my LUGNET list), and suddenly I'm drowning in parts. Peeron now thinks I own the number-of-pieces-in-a-set copies of each set I own. For example, I now have 392 (...) (18 years ago, 11-Jul-06, to lugnet.admin.database)

url
(score: 0.501)

  Re: Custom launchers in Gnome panels?

(...) Er, I should be more specific about what I'd like to do... I just want a little applet that sits there and runs in a panel, and has a simple little 15-character edit box, and when I type stuff into the edit box and press Enter, I want it to (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

url, query
(score: 0.501)

  Microsoft enters robotics race

[url=(URL) robotics race[/url] I can imagine it now: -- Rebots that randomly drop pots and pans -- Gives you food poising -- Lets your dog of its lead and doesn't help catch it ect.. Add to the list... :) -- View this message in context: (URL) from (...) (18 years ago, 23-Jun-06, to lugnet.robotics)

url
(score: 0.500)

  Re: Using Blender to animate Ldraw models

(...) Unfortunately Yann's scripts aren't available at the web site where I got them. I'm pretty sure that this web site: (URL) is his, but it doesn't say anything about Ldraw. You could try the email address listed there. There is a Blender Ldraw (...) (18 years ago, 3-Jul-06, to lugnet.cad)

url
(score: 0.500)

  Re: RTL query

In lugnet.faq, Tim David wrote: <snip> (...) Tim, r.t.l (rec.toys.lego) is a USENET newsgroup. USENET is a text-based, bulletin-board type messaging system that predates the WWW by at least a decade. rec.toys.lego started on USENET in 1994 (its (...) (21 years ago, 30-Oct-03, to lugnet.faq)

query
(score: 0.500)

  RTL query

I was looking up Shiri Dori today, partly because I was bored and partly because hers was a name that always used to pop up and doesn't now. Anyway.... one thing that I came across was RTL. My understanding was that it was basically a predecesor to (...) (21 years ago, 30-Oct-03, to lugnet.faq)

query
(score: 0.500)

  FA (eBay): New Ninja Polybags 3017 & 3019

Last night I listed two brand new Ninja polybags in eBay. These are the same sets and set numbers as the Kabaya Promo sets although they are not Kabaya sets. They are regular US style polybags. (URL) URL: (URL) Walsh - mike_walsh@mindspring.com (...) (25 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

url, query
(score: 0.500)

  Re: RTL query

(...) rec.toys.lego is a UseNet newsgroup. If your ISP has a news server subscribe to the group, its still active. Or you can read along on Google: (URL) old DejaNews archives are now on Google as well. -Rob. (21 years ago, 30-Oct-03, to lugnet.faq)

query
(score: 0.500)

  Re: Custom launchers in Gnome panels?

On Thu, 2 Mar 2000 06:15:21 GMT Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote concerning 'Re: Custom launchers in Gnome panels?': (...) hmmm... while I don't use the gnome stuff myself (too fancy, I like FVWM too much), why not write the whole thing in (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

url, query
(score: 0.500)

  Techic rubber-band gun video

I'm not sure if this belongs in the Technic group or not, but here goes. I noticed a link on Make magazine's website ((URL) to a "rapid fire rubber band Lego gun." I was hoping to find some instructions, but instead the link led here: (URL) Using (...) (18 years ago, 27-Jun-06, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.mediawatch)

url
(score: 0.500)

  Re: BrickFest PDX 2004 is coming soon and we need you!

(...) Thanks Frank for putting this on Lugnet. I posted the same query to Classic-Castle.com. here is the link to the posting: (URL) hope this sheds a bit of light on the situation. Ben Medinets (21 years ago, 28-Oct-03, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.glug, lugnet.castle)

query
(score: 0.499)

  *****SPAM***** wallets soft

This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ---...---=_44955E33.BB39933D Content-Type: text/plain Content-Disposition: inline Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit Spam detection software, running on the system "ipx11873.ipxserver.de", has identified (...) (18 years ago, 18-Jun-06, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

url
(score: 0.499)

  Re: Mystery Legoland Hospital from 1978?

Me too! thanks! It was good to read those. I think that there is someone out there who knows the story. Ask Redini. Pester the people who post the archive photos on Lego.com. Bug Brad Justus. (If anyone would have a copy...) Query Jake McKee, (...) (21 years ago, 21-Oct-03, to lugnet.town, FTX)

query
(score: 0.498)

  Re: Two more Factory model... hoppers

(...) Eric, Can you check with your LF contacts (or maybe you already know) what the shelf life is of something uploaded but not submitted to the gallery? For example, when I click on the check price button in LDD it uploads my model and brings me (...) (18 years ago, 8-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains)

url
(score: 0.497)

  Re: Two more Factory model... hoppers

(...) Does this mean that, if I create a model and it's rejected from the gallery, I can still hawk the URL around here (or maybe on JLUG ;) for people to buy it? Or even if I just upload something to check out the price, other people can go back to (...) (18 years ago, 7-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains)

url
(score: 0.497)

  Problems Buying Factory Models (was: Hoppers)

(...) I hope this isn't exactly a 'hole' in the moderation process. I'd like to be able to upload models and then pass them to other people without them being approved and entered into the gallery. It may be a bit of a grey area though if LEGO have (...) (18 years ago, 7-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains)

url
(score: 0.497)

  Re: Two more Factory model... hoppers

(...) Well I have never had a problem getting something into my gallery but with that said the "Sub Galleries" and the "Member Search" are both quite broken. Now you can upload something to your gallery and it goes into moderation BUT you can still (...) (18 years ago, 7-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains)

url
(score: 0.497)

  Re: TANK TRACKS

(...) Can you clarify what you mean by that? If you mean the tracks that you used on your battle tank (as opposed to, say, the tracks on 730: (URL) which are very old indeed)... then the answer is Pitsco. (URL) item you want is: (URL) what a (...) (25 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

url, query
(score: 0.497)

More:  Next Page >>