 General / 15184
Re: TANK TRACKS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2000 22:19:39 GMT

Carl Greatrix wrote:

Could any one please tell me if you can buy from anywhere the old link type
caterpilla plastic tracks? Thanks :)

Can you clarify what you mean by that? If you mean the tracks that you
used on your battle tank (as opposed to, say, the tracks on 730:
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=730-1 which are very old
indeed)... then the answer is Pitsco.

http://www.pitsco-legodacta.com/
The item you want is:

http://www.pitsco-legodacta-store.com/pld5/itm_src.icl?orderidentifier=ID950998712359513422&passidentifier=W779852&eflag=0&oneortwo=1&searchformat=all&searchnumber=1&srcdoc=dir.icl%3Fsecid%3D11%26orderidentifier%3DID950998712359513422&searchstring=chain&curpos=1&itempos=1&orderstring=name

haha... what a ridiculous URL. Their ecommmerce is done with trailing
edge tech, keeping state info in the URL is SO early 90's... bet that
won't work. Anyway, go to the main entry, do a search, then give it SKU
W779852

Warning, there is a 6 minimum shipping charge so order lots of stuff at
once. above 100 USD it shifts to 6% shipping

--
Larry Pieniazek - lpieniazek@mercator.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!