 Administrative / Database / 1891
1890  |  1892
Subject:
Did LUGNETs exportable setlist change?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2006 16:36:33 GMT

I was looking something up on Peeron (where I have my setlist automatically
updated from my LUGNET list), and suddenly I'm drowning in parts.  Peeron now
thinks I own the number-of-pieces-in-a-set copies of each set I own.  For
example, I now have 392 copies of set 1682 (that would be nice :) ).  The number
of sets owned showing on LUGNET seems fine, but it looks like the order of the
info in the tab delimited file has changed.  It was URL, ID, Number, Name, Pcs.,
# set owned, # pcs owned, etc., but now it seems to be URL, ID, Number, Name,
Year, Pcs., # Sets owned...

Maybe Peeron has changed things already and my setlist hasn't downloaded
correctly yet, but if not, maybe the admins (Peeron and LUGNET) should talk.

Gail Meagher