 Administrative / Database / 1892
Re: Did LUGNETs exportable setlist change?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2006 16:38:49 GMT

On Tue, Jul 11, 2006 at 04:36:33PM +0000, Gail Meagher wrote:
I was looking something up on Peeron (where I have my setlist
automatically updated from my LUGNET list), and suddenly I'm drowning
in parts.  Peeron now thinks I own the number-of-pieces-in-a-set
copies of each set I own.  For example, I now have 392 copies of set
1682 (that would be nice :) ).  The number of sets owned showing on
LUGNET seems fine, but it looks like the order of the info in the tab
delimited file has changed.  It was URL, ID, Number, Name, Pcs., # set
owned, # pcs owned, etc., but now it seems to be URL, ID, Number,
Name, Year, Pcs., # Sets owned...

The format of the setlist has changed last night, and I didn't get a
chance to update Peeron until this morning.  So any updates that
happened in the meantime would have bad data.  However, if you update it
again, everything *should* work ok.  Or, just wait for the next
automatic update, when it should be fixed as well.

--
Dan Boger
dan@peeron.com