 FAQ / 1335
Re: RTL query
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq
Date:
Thu, 30 Oct 2003 15:58:19 GMT

In lugnet.faq, Tim David wrote:
I was looking up Shiri Dori today, partly because I was bored and partly because
hers was a name that always used to pop up and doesn't now.

Anyway.... one thing that I came across was RTL. My understanding was that it
was basically a predecesor to Lugnet that was newsreader based, a method of
communication I have never used (but will try when I get home and where the port
is not blocked) My questions are:
Is is still going?
How do I connect?
If its not still going where are the archives

Tim

rec.toys.lego is a UseNet newsgroup.  If your ISP has a news server subscribe to
the group, its still active.  Or you can read along on Google:

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&group=rec.toys.lego

The old DejaNews archives are now on Google as well.

-Rob.