  Search Results: url query qs qt sigma <//www.freelug.org/url=kino-m.com
 Results 366 – 385 of about 7700.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Making the DAT links work in safari.

(...) OK, I'll update it. (Actually I already updated it to have both types in the array, but there's no point if x-application/ldraw never gets used.) Note that the Cocoa LDView hasn't been released yet. The one you're looking at is the QT LDView (...) (16 years ago, 15-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

qt
(score: 1.970)

  Re: Coming Soon

(...) I'll get 5.x for Windows installed and see if that works - strange, QT4 files normally don't work in Media Player (I have NT4 on my PC so I can't install MP7 if that supports QT4.x), so I would have expected MP to choke on a .mov file, not QT. (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic)

qt
(score: 1.970)

  Re: Wither LPub?

(...) I am working on a WYSIWYG with a few people from this forum. Real life has gotten in the way of LEGO for the last month or so, but as soon as I figure out how to get myself setup with a build environment that has the right Qt libraries, I'll (...) (17 years ago, 21-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad)

qt
(score: 1.970)

  Re: Making the DAT links work in safari.

(...) Yeah, it's been application/x-ldraw since like forever. Hopefully you're setting up the Bundle tags in your Info.plist and not the Risk assessment keys from the safari prefs file. But I could swear I saw only a few bits inserted by QT and a (...) (16 years ago, 15-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

qt
(score: 1.970)

  Re: Cross platform GUI

Personally I don't think using GTK under Windows is a good idea. I've worked with it before and even released an application that used it and you won't believe the amount of people that have trouble using a Windows application with controls that (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jan-05, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

qt
(score: 1.970)

  Re: Fast-paced photo montage (13,000 photos in 9 minutes)

(...) Not sure why I have the feature and you don't... Did a google search for the menu title and found this page: (URL) see any jittering in WMP, but definitely noticed the lagged start in QT. I thought it was a neat feature actually - kinda like (...) (21 years ago, 1-Feb-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

qt
(score: 1.970)

  Re: Lego Star Wars on Cartoon Network

(...) If you play it directly, then you don't have it saved? Meaning when you want to play it again because you want to show a friend or whatever, you have to hit the webserver for it again? Meaning extra load? I haven't been able to find where QT (...) (19 years ago, 13-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.publish)

qt
(score: 1.970)

  *** LDView Version 2.0 Released ***

LDView version 2.0 is now available, in both source and binary forms. You can download either from: (URL) only changes in version 2.0 from the previous release are bug fixes. This version is Windows-only. Despite appearances to the contrary, the (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad)

qt
(score: 1.970)

  Re: L3P Enhancer 0.2 Beta Released

(...) You're using Delphi 7, right? You have some time during your development dropped a component from the CLX library on your form. Even if the component is not there any more, the file name will still be in your 'uses' clause. Search all the (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

qt
(score: 1.970)

  Re: LDView 3.1 on Mac OS X!

(...) On my MacBook, wchart is a 4-byte type. I'm not sure about the QChar definition. I've found a class definition in /src/corelib/tools/q...ar.h/.cpp, but my C++ is weak so on first glance I'm not sure how to interpret its type compatibility. (...) (18 years ago, 20-Feb-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac, FTX)

qt
(score: 1.970)

  Re: An almost new member, and new creations!

Bill, hm. Linux is something I am not familiar with, although I think you can download a version of - oop, scratch that -you can't download a version on the Apple site. Just checked. But I did a look on Google and found the following website: (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.space)

qt
(score: 1.970)

  Re: Brickswest animation festival: how was it?

"Stefan" <wandrer@wanadoo.nl> wrote in message news:HAGLzM.L33@lugnet.com... (...) to (...) been (...) films (...) I got a real kick about it; the ani was great work. There are some tweaks that need to be done that most have already spoke of. One (...) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.animation)

qt
(score: 1.970)

  Re: Star Wars Golf Lego Movie Now Online

(...) if I played it from the site, it launches with QuickTime and I saw the same 33 second behaviour you did. But I also did a save as, and when I play the saved file with Windows Media Player it plays fine, although there is a little (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jun-04, to lugnet.starwars)

qt
(score: 1.970)

  TechTV features Mindstorms robot

All -- I was on TechTV demonstrating my Mindstorms-based Rubik's Cube solving robot last Novemeber. I just found out that there's streaming video of the event on the web. So, if you want to see CubeSolver in action, go to (URL) click the red "Video (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jan-02, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics)

qt
(score: 1.970)

  Re: Introducing Lic - Lego Instruction Creator (pre-alpha)

(...) Hi Remi, Maybe you didn't know but I am working on a WYSIWYG version of LPub, where there is no manual editing of the LDraw file. So far, almost everything has GUI point and click kind of interface with support for multiple steps per page, and (...) (17 years ago, 2-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

qt
(score: 1.970)

  Re: Fast-paced photo montage (13,000 photos in 9 minutes)

Stephen- (...) I couldn't find any frame rate settings on the WMP that came with my less-than-a-month-old 1.7 GHz Pentium M laptop running W2000. The default supplied player would run for a few seconds, then freeze a frame, then run and repeat. I (...) (21 years ago, 1-Feb-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

qt
(score: 1.970)

  Re: LPub 4 Status

(...) The LSC voted on that, and officially declined to specify an official location for unofficial parts. (...) You have to install the dev tools from the OS CD (DVD?) that came with your Mac. They aren't installed by default (which is probably a (...) (17 years ago, 24-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

qt
(score: 1.970)

  Re: LDraw All-In-One-Installer - Seeking permission from software programmers

(...) I believe I switched to the GPL for version 3.0. (3.1 is definitely under GPL.) I think I could still release the Windows version under a different license if I chose, since it doesn't use any GPL software (probably; I'd have to check to see (...) (17 years ago, 8-Aug-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

qt
(score: 1.970)

  Re: Video Compressions (and a little Apple propaganda)

Which flavor was that Kool-aid? I did not find any deep information on Apple's website. The material I found, a comparison of different codecs, only stated the obvious: Sorensen 3 is good like MPEG but demanding, use DV for DV, Cinepak is good on (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.animation)

qt
(score: 1.970)

  *** LDView Version 2.0.1 Released ***

LDView version 2.0.1 is now available, in both source and binary forms. You can download either from: (URL) of the changes in this release are bug fixes. However, I added support for arbitrary FSAA modes for newer video cards that support more than (...) (21 years ago, 24-Aug-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad)

qt
(score: 1.970)

More:  Next Page >>