 Star Wars / 16797
Re: Star Wars Golf Lego Movie Now Online
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 20 Jun 2004 18:53:09 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Kyle D. Jackson wrote:
In lugnet.starwars, Marlon Wuytenburg wrote:
After nearly a year of on again off again work, my Star Wars Golf movie is
onine...

I downloaded this when you last mentioned it (a few days ago), but was
disappointed to see it's incomplete.  Your website says it's over 4-minutes
long but there's only 33 seconds.  It stops right in the middle of the
announcer guy talking.  The file size I got matches that on the website
(~21 MB).  Do you have plans to finish it?  If not, you should update
your website to let people know that it's incomplete, and only 33 seconds
long.

KDJ

if I played it from the site, it launches with QuickTime and I saw the same 33
second behaviour you did. But I also did a save as, and when I play the saved
file with Windows Media Player it plays fine, although there is a little
synchronization problem right around where the stoppage is under QT.

Hope that helps.