 Star Wars / 16809
Re: Star Wars Golf Lego Movie Now Online
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 2004 02:43:03 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Marlon Wuytenburg wrote:
After nearly a year of on again off again work, my Star Wars Golf movie is
onine...  if ya thought my Star Wars Wrestling video was nuts, wait till ya see
this one!

http://www.blockaholic.com/golfpage.htm

Sincerely,

Marlon Wuytenburg

www.blockaholic.com

Sorry for all the trouble with the file!  I'll throw a note on the site shortly!
Unfortunately my computers pretty slow, so I made the video in several sections
and had to splice it together after...  Sorry for any inconvenience!

Sincerely,

Marlon Wuytenburg

www.blockaholic.com