 Star Wars / 16796
Re: Star Wars Golf Lego Movie Now Online
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 20 Jun 2004 16:43:01 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Marlon Wuytenburg wrote:
After nearly a year of on again off again work, my Star Wars Golf movie is
onine...  if ya thought my Star Wars Wrestling video was nuts, wait till ya see
this one!

http://www.blockaholic.com/golfpage.htm

Sincerely,

Marlon Wuytenburg

www.blockaholic.com

The mpg file has a little problem where the timing messes up during the Ewok
song. This often happens when multiple mpg files are pasted together to make one
file. A lot of mpg players detect this error and skip the bad data, but
Quicktime will refuse to go on with it and skip to the end.