  Search Results: trebuchet
 Results 101 – 120 of 157.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Elf Wars and other ideas

I've never really gotten around to do much fantasy stuff, but I have created some elves using Ninja and Samurai heads with peasant and Ninja torsos, cowls, hoods, etc. In addition to the obvious bows, Katanas look good, as do cutlasses if you take (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

trebuchet
(score: 0.229)

  Re: My (VERY) Large MOC (full scale house)

"Martin Scragg" <mnm@ains.net.au> wrote in message news:Gq6pAs.1q2@lugnet.com... (...) Judging from the background hills, meandering stream, the slope up to the house and the open breezeway architecture, it is easy to work out that you are using (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

trebuchet
(score: 0.228)

  Re: Physics/Materials geek question

(...) A gravity-powered catapult is called a trebuchet. This site is a good place to start: (URL) are lots of links to other sites with plans, etc. I made a small one last summer, with a beam ~50cm long. It can fling a ~10g rock over 50m. Much fun! (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

trebuchet
(score: 0.228)

  Re: Physics/Materials geek question

K.K. Quah has designed a Lego trebuchet. (URL) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

trebuchet
(score: 0.227)

  Re: Physics/Materials geek question

(...) <snip my new summer project ;) > Trebuchet is also my favorite MS font. I just got done designing a flyer for a conference using this for the logo. Now I know where the name comes from. thanks! -chris (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

trebuchet
(score: 0.227)

  Question on IOM Mist

I'm (temporary) restricted to using AOLtv for a while, which makes web surfing not as easy as one would think, so pardon me if I am asking a question that prolly has an answer posted elsewhere: The mist of the Isle of Mist properties have been (...) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

trebuchet
(score: 0.224)

  Re: Lego Trebuchet Sale + new instructions

Was checking on LEGO Trebuchet models and checked yours out. Very nice indeed. If you are looking for a more LEGO appropriate counterweight, check out part #9936. Two come in a set for $4.75 and are available from PITSCO LEGO DACTA. The website (...) (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

trebuchet
(score: 0.220)

  6085 Black Monarch's Castle compared with 6091 King Leo's Castle

I just finished building the 6085 Black Monarch's Castle and I was most impressed. This is an older set (1988) that I got on ebay and was definitely worth getting. I'm surprised it doesn't get more rave reviews in the notes on lugnet: (URL) also (...) (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.reviews)

trebuchet
(score: 0.218)

  6085 Black Monarch's Castle compared with 6091 King Leo's Castle

I just finished building the 6085 Black Monarch's Castle and I was most impressed. This is an older set (1988) that I got on ebay and was definitely worth getting. I'm surprised it doesn't get more rave reviews in the notes on lugnet: (URL) also (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

trebuchet
(score: 0.217)

  Re: trebuchet

(...) Hi David, I recently saw a documentary on Trebuchet on The Learning Channel. They were mentionning (and they proved it) the range is greatly improved if the trebuchet is mounted on wheels. You may want to try that. It should give you an extra (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jul-01, to lugnet.build)

trebuchet
(score: 0.213)

  trebuchet

Well, I got brave and made a trebuchet yesterday. It will launch a 2x2 brick about 8ft. And the weight box is filled with old 30pin simms. (URL) (under the military section) or (URL) David "Scooter" Lukens O- dml6@po.cwru.edu KC8AGZ - Technician (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jul-01, to lugnet.build)

trebuchet
(score: 0.212)

  Brickfest Pics Castle Room

Just uploaded some pics mostly of the Castle Room (best room IMHO) at Brickfest 2001 and I confined myself with the best pics and those I can identify the creators so ... (URL) medieval village was a huge success in my opinion and is shown in (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.events.brickfest)

trebuchet
(score: 0.210)

  Re: Meeting Results

(...) Sorry Shaun but without your leadership you team just ran away cowering in fear, it was actually pretty sad. They did manage to hand off a map and a ransom note of some sort but it seemed more gibberish than anything. I had on display a very (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

trebuchet
(score: 0.209)

  Re: NLDA [aka Medieval] Brikwars*

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shaun Sullivan writes: <snip a bunch of cool stats and suggestions> (...) I think this is a particularly cool suggestion. I have a Champion and several other figs ready for battle except for scoring. The only other thing that (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

trebuchet
(score: 0.208)

  Re: MEETING (& med. Brikwars)

(...) I think this should work for me. I have to check though. (...) How about a meeting on the 25th where we can "score" our Brikwars soldiers and equipment. I am ok with next week for a meeting but I thought the 25th would give more time to build (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

trebuchet
(score: 0.207)

  Lego Trebuchet Sale + new instructions

OK after much thought, I decided to make the instructions for the Lego Trebuchet as low as possible to be more affordable. Also, I had found a tough time finding material for the pouch so I am going to add 2 leather scrap pieces to the instructions (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

trebuchet
(score: 0.207)

  Lego Trebuchet Released and Quah-Lity Lego Sale

In celebration of releasing my second model for sale which is the Lego Trebuchet I am also putting my Lego Ninja Chess Sets on sale. The Lego Trebuchet which fits on a green baseplate 16x32 will throw a wooden beads (originally Lego soccer balls) (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

trebuchet
(score: 0.206)

  Re: A Knights Tale (Trebuchets)

Theyv'e got a trebuchet in the grounds of Caerphilly Castle, down the road from my house (along with a ballista (Arbalist) and Mangonel) They fire it into the moat and the shockwave from the stones kills lots of fish I dont think you'd get a heavy (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

trebuchet
(score: 0.205)

  Re: A Knights Tale (Trebuchets)

(...) Yup, I saw that one too. Built a trebuchet about 5 or 6 months ago. It's in castle scale and throws lego bricks more than 5 feet in ours. It can be found in my War Machines section of my site. (URL) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

trebuchet
(score: 0.205)

  Re: A Knights Tale (Trebuchets)

(...) The boat weights should suffice for a fixed weight trebuchet, that is how I plan to do it. Mookie will prolly finish hers before I finish mine, since I have a lot on my plate at the moment. :\ Jeff (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

trebuchet
(score: 0.205)

More:  Next Page >>