 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11221
11220  |  11222
Subject:
Lego Trebuchet Sale + new instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2001 15:25:11 GMT

OK after much thought, I decided to make the instructions for the Lego
Trebuchet as low as possible to be more affordable.  Also, I had found a
tough time finding material for the pouch so I am going to add 2 leather
scrap pieces to the instructions as well as a page on exactly what non-Lego
items I use all for only $5 plus shipping via USPS priority mail on
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=kkquah1
The difference is that I will have only one color page and the rest is in
gray scale but the instructions are still very clear.
Also, this drops the Lego Trebuchet price with the new instructions to $43
and you get a choice of Red or Yellow for the Treb.
Happy hurling !!
KK