 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12435
Re: Lego Trebuchet Sale + new instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 19:44:45 GMT

Was checking on LEGO Trebuchet models and checked yours out.  Very nice
indeed.  If you are looking for a more LEGO appropriate counterweight, check
out part #9936.  Two come in a set for $4.75 and are available from PITSCO
LEGO DACTA.  The website www.pldstore.com (I don't know if the weights are
posted there, but they are available in their current catalog).  I do not
know the weight of these, as it is not listed.  They may have other LEGO
items you would be interested in.  It's a good source for bulk Technic
elements and DACTA sets (though a bit pricey).

I hope this helps.

Looking forward to seeing a Mangonel or Onager.

Ken