 Castle / 9008
Re: A Knights Tale (Trebuchets)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2001 13:01:22 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Tamyra Teed writes:
Ok.. I'll try to go see it... and as long as you mentioned it...

Has anyone built a working Trebuchet out of lego, in Castle scale... not
large scale..
I'm going to attempt it this weekend, though I'm just wondering if there
are any pics out there to base it on...
I saw Nova the other night and they were building real sized ones and
trying to destroy a small wall built in the early ages style, it was
very interesting!
I'm somewhat pumped on building one now!

Tamy

Yup, I saw that one too.  Built a trebuchet about 5 or 6 months ago.  It's
in castle scale and throws lego bricks more than 5 feet in ours.  It can be
found in my War Machines section of my site.

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html

--Anthony