 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11022
11021  |  11023
Subject:
Lego Trebuchet Released and Quah-Lity Lego Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2001 13:53:59 GMT

In celebration of releasing my second model for sale which is the Lego
Trebuchet I am also putting my Lego Ninja Chess Sets on sale.
The Lego Trebuchet which fits on a green baseplate 16x32 will throw a wooden
beads (originally Lego soccer balls) from 12 ft. to 20 ft. by varying
counter weights (CW) which can be easily use to adjust the range.  Different
trebuchet variables, load weights, CW weights, throwing arm lengths, etc.
can be changed for many hours of fun although it comes with instructions
with a fairly optimized throwing distance.  Note there are some non-Lego
parts (I know its lame) but they are minimal - fishing lines, CW, rings and
a genuine leather pouch.
Please visit my brickbay shop at
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=kkquah1

And for details see my webpage at