  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 1861 – 1880 of about 29000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Dark red 2x2 bricks in PAB

(...) :o) Unfortunately, I don't have the patience to do that. Also, on the rare occasion that I do get to a PAB, it is usually with someone else who is driving. I am kind of on their clock, so to speak. But, I do fill up the bottoms of the cups (...) (18 years ago, 20-Feb-07, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.404)

  Re: Large pictures of 2007 Castle Sets

(...) Not only that, but if my eyes don't deceive me, that same set looks like it has technic bricks at the base of the walls, one plate from the bottom, which makes it appear they might be designed to be compatible with the mid-1980's grey-wall (...) (18 years ago, 5-Mar-07, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.404)

  Re: 10182 Cafe Corner... WOW

(...) Wow indeed. I never thought I'd see an official set like that. It's perhaps a touch overdone - too many colours/details in a relatively small space - but still, wow! With these 2007 sets you are spoiling us, ambassa... er, LEGO. I have vowed (...) (18 years ago, 6-Mar-07, to lugnet.town)

bricks
(score: 0.404)

  Re: Cloud City 10123 - help with number of sealed plastic bags in new set

(...) Yes, a gray flexible hose (rod) is the tenth loose part (in addition to 5 dark gray 8 x 16 bricks and 4 gray 16 x 16 1/4 circle bricks). Happy building! (18 years ago, 27-Feb-07, to lugnet.starwars)

bricks
(score: 0.404)

  Re: 10182 Cafe Corner... WOW

(...) I have to agree with you John, about the pricing situation. For that money you can get quite a haul at Bricklink. What I don't like about the model is the windows. Granted the arches over them on the 2nd and 3rd floor give it a nice Victorian (...) (18 years ago, 6-Mar-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.404)

  Re: Talk me into Bley at BrickFest

(...) SNIPPAGE HAS OCCURRED (again) (...) I've read Vinyl Dye is better than paint, as it won't put a layer on that'll throw off the geometry of the bricks. Instead, it literally dyes the bricks the color of your choice. You can read more about it (...) (18 years ago, 22-Feb-07, to lugnet.color, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.404)

  The LEGO Group Selects NetDevil to Create Branded MMOG

(URL) press release> The LEGO® Group today announced it has commenced a working relationship with NetDevil® to develop a massively multiplayer online gaming experience to further engage its dedicated and active community. “As children around the (...) (18 years ago, 5-Mar-07, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX) !!

bricks
(score: 0.404)

  Re: Dark red 2x2 bricks in PAB

"Jeramy Spurgeon" <beatnik303@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:JDrtwG.2Cq@lugnet.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) Is sale by the case (K6? K3?) a recent thing? A couple years ago I was hitting the Woodfield Mall store pretty frequently (it (...) (18 years ago, 20-Feb-07, to lugnet.market.shopping)

bricks
(score: 0.404)

  Re: Dark red 2x2 bricks in PAB

"Jonathan Lopes" <juanito11217@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:JDro88.IEs@lugnet.com... (...) The Bridgeware Mall store in NJ had dark red 1x4 tiles last Tuesday when I was in town for business. They didn't have very many though. Mike (18 years ago, 20-Feb-07, to lugnet.market.shopping)

bricks
(score: 0.404)

  MOC: Terraced houses

This is a recent MOC of a row of English terraced houses. It's typical of working class housing from around 1900 as can be found across much of the Midlands and North of England. See (URL) start with and (URL) for the other pictures once moderated. (...) (18 years ago, 5-Mar-07, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.build.arch) !!

bricks
(score: 0.404)

  Re: Interesting Article About Train hobby....

(...) When I was very young I loved a battery-operated train with plastic track because you could make up layouts at random. This particular one wasn't as sophisticated as the Duplo train, but the track was cheap. Kind of like a soft plastic version (...) (18 years ago, 5-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.404)

  Re: Congrats Ross and Richie (5th cycle LEGO Ambassadors)

(...) I am pleased to see Lego's continued commitment to recycling :-) <rant on> I'm afraid I never understand why Lego uses the term "cycle" in connection with ambassadors. Why not "term" or a whole lot of other words that don't have nuances like: (...) (18 years ago, 2-Mar-07, to lugnet.loc.au)

bricks
(score: 0.404)

  Re: colors completeness

(...) You mean that a (URL) color 71 or 72> brick goes into L3P and nothing comes out? Unless I've got the wrong grey (quite possible; bley genealogy bores me), L3P complains and applies the default color, but it doesn't remove the the part from the (...) (18 years ago, 3-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.404)

  Robo Quad - Stage One

(URL) Robo Quad - Stage One> Powered Front Paws History As you may or may not know, I have been studying rolling walking quad hybrids. (URL) Wrecker>> (URL) Controlled Blue Quad>> (2 URLs) Controlled Red Quad>> (URL) Quad>> After working on several (...) (18 years ago, 3-Mar-07, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX) !

bricks
(score: 0.404)

  Dark grey bricks

Hi Does anyone have any dark grey bricks for sale? (Old dark grey--NOT new dark grey). I need about 500 to 1000 2 x 4 bricks. I've got a deadline on a project so I'm willing to pick em up if you've got em. And I'm willing to pay whatever you ask. I (...) (18 years ago, 25-Jan-07, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

bricks
(score: 0.404)

  Re: Specifiche per il plastico ItLUG (ovvero il diorama città/treni)

Dopo molto tempo, ho trovato quei due minuti in croce per aggiornare il filedella strada che passo a chi si occuperà di realizzarne le istruzioni hi-res (Mario?). (URL) (click destro, "salva destinazione come...") Qualche nota: 1. I quattro bricks (...) (18 years ago, 2-Mar-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.404)

  Re: 'Lego Ban' at Seattle School Fueled by Anti-Private Property Crusaders

(...) Well, it wasn't a statement about the Lego Group, it was a statement about how kids were using the bricks. A quick summary of the article on (URL) states: ---...--- Why We Banned Legos As they watched their elementary-age students playing with (...) (18 years ago, 28-Feb-07, to lugnet.mediawatch)

bricks
(score: 0.404)

  Re: New Brown Town Buildings (pics)

(...) You could put a technic 1x1 brick with pin behind the headlight bricks to add some security. Not behind each one but maybe every other one or two (or five)? I did that on this firehouse from 4 or 5 years ago. (URL) I didn't go as high with the (...) (18 years ago, 23-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.404)

  Re: Power Functions Element Pics (inc Plugs)

(...) Hmm, I will add my voice in saying thanks for the pics. Definitely interesting. I agree that I would prefer to have connector terminals on active bricks, and not permanently attached cables. What also I find awkward is that we now have (...) (18 years ago, 28-Feb-07, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

bricks
(score: 0.404)

  PaB selection at Bellevue Square.

I went to the LEGO Store in Bel Square today and loaded up. 10 large cups. I got varying quantities of the following items listed in no particular order, with color names where FTX color codes are not available: [LDrawPart 3069b:15]Filled 2 cups (...) (18 years ago, 2-Mar-07, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.403)

More:  Next Page >>