 Marketplace / Shopping / 12615
Re: Dark red 2x2 bricks in PAB
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2007 15:36:59 GMT

"Jonathan Lopes" <juanito11217@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:JDro88.IEs@lugnet.com...
I was up in my not-so-local Lego Store (Palisades Center Mall) this weekend
and
was happy to discover dark red 2x2 bricks in the PAB selection.  Being
that I am
only able to get to the store a limited number of times a year I bought a
number
of cups.

While there I also learned that the Paramus Park Mall Lego store in NJ
will be
closing.  The last day is this Friday or Saturday.

Jonathan

The Bridgeware Mall store in NJ had dark red 1x4 tiles last Tuesday when I
was in town for business.  They didn't have very many though.

Mike

--
Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring.com
http://blog.carolinatrainbuilders.com - My LEGO Blog

  Re: Dark red 2x2 bricks in PAB

(...) Ah, yes. The Palisades Center PAB had them as well. I filled the base of one of my cups with them. Jonathan (18 years ago, 20-Feb-07, to lugnet.market.shopping)
  Re: Dark red 2x2 bricks in PAB

(...) The Portland store also has the dark red 1x4 tiles, I've been a frequent customer and am just finishing up a MOC with 98% PaB ((URL) - this'll likely go into a display case at the store for a few weeks once it's done). The local store has had (...) (18 years ago, 20-Feb-07, to lugnet.market.shopping)