  Search Results: racial minifig
 Results 4501 – 4520 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  LTB - Specific Minifig Heads

I hope this is the right place to put this. I'm looking to buy specific minifig heads. These specific minifig heads: (3 URLs) Basically meaning I'm looking for the Aquazone series Stingray minifig heads. Please email me if you have some sort of (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.285)

  Re: Fridays Castle Questionnaire...(BF2003)

(...) Hop-Frog, or see above. Does no one read Poe any longer? (...) Building, Baby, building!!! (...) I think I just like the pageantry of it all. (...) I think I have to go with Ellerman on this one. Class structure is a necessity when it comes to (...) (21 years ago, 9-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.285)

  Re: WTB Train Parts

(...) it (...) Tom, Perhaps I have come to understand only one meaning of that statement, or perhaps I don't see it as racist. Either way, it was not meant as a racial slur. Also, I think that Lar was referring to not wanting the train _door_ from (...) (25 years ago, 1-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

racial
(score: 0.285)

  Re: Japanese Lego book : 'Lego Book Museum'

(...) I wonder if the minifig head with a hollow stud on the top is the "anti-choking" device. From the picture on the page it seems they are compairing a minifig head with a solid stud to one with the current hollow stud. jt (21 years ago, 2-Aug-03, to lugnet.books)

minifig
(score: 0.285)

  Re: WTB Train Parts

Larry, I think this may be a misunderstanding based on differences in meanings of phrases. Either one of us doesn't know the true definition or the definition has changed in different locales. When one is generosity is described as "being mighty (...) (25 years ago, 1-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

racial
(score: 0.285)

  Re: Check out really innovative new tank design!

(...) dustier pink than your tank) some photies of the SAS's 'pink panther' (URL) or campo you decide :) maybe they should have added blue flowers to it too ;) I think the tank is top! (21 years ago, 17-Jul-03, to lugnet.fun)

minifig
(score: 0.285)

  Re: Parts Tracker part Discussion: x523, Minifig Visor with Feather

(...) <snip...> (...) Has anyone looked at this part? If so, should I move it to match the helmet(which is 5.5 ldu below origin) or leave it as it is for rotation purposes? (URL) am updating the file description line to be like Peeron's 'Minifig (...) (21 years ago, 31-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 0.285)

  Re: Japanese Lego book : 'Lego Book Museum'

Hiya "James J. Trobaugh" <james@ngltc.org> wrote in message news:HIzuBs.z1I@lugnet.com... (...) aware that (...) "anti-choking" (...) minifig head (...) That was what I always believed .. I am sure I read that the round bricks were just the right (...) (21 years ago, 2-Aug-03, to lugnet.books)

minifig
(score: 0.284)

  Re: Minifig Hall of Fame

(...) Glad you like it Terry. I love your site, and almost always participate in the humor section voting, and minifig voting. When I finished the Hall, I realized I didn't own all of the electees. Thus, in order to put at least some figs in there, (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jul-03, to lugnet.town)

minifig
(score: 0.284)

  Re: Star Wars mini models 1st wave render & Orange in part

(...) Maybe a light source is really close, but the blue seems rather bright. I'll have to try it myself. There's not an official LDraw color for Dark Blue yet, is there? I checked (URL) (...) 484 looks like the right orange to me, based on your (...) (21 years ago, 6-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.dev)

minifig
(score: 0.284)

  Re: New web site release: Space Bricksploration

(...) Wow, that’s a pretty nice site you have there Kelly. I can imagine the hours in front of Photoshop getting those images ‘right’ – A hidden and over looked skill. While aimlessly looking around the LEGO S@H site I nearly feel off my chair when (...) (21 years ago, 6-Aug-03, to lugnet.space)

minifig
(score: 0.284)

  BrickVista August Update

Hello all, A New month sees further refinment and improvment to the site along with the addion of a NEW area to BrickVista - Features. The first feature highlights large scale Rover wheels. Originally developed to meet the requirments of my second (...) (21 years ago, 6-Aug-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic) !!

minifig
(score: 0.284)

  Monster Truck MOC

Ever since getting my hands on the 8465 a few month ago, I have been dieing to build a minifig scale monster truck. And here it finally is! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY... Get ready for the burliest, nitro powered, car crushing ACTION ACTION ACTION! (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 4-Aug-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.town)

minifig
(score: 0.284)

  BrickFest 2003 Keynote Broadcast - BrickCast 2003

Hi folks, (URL) Friday we're going to attempt a very experimental (read, unprofessional) live broadcast of the BrickFest 2003 Keynote Address from Lego Direct SVP Brad Justus. This will be a live video and audio streaming webcast. This will allow (...) (21 years ago, 6-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general) !

minifig
(score: 0.284)

  Re: Parts Tracker part Discussion: x523, Minifig Visor with Feather

(...) hi paul, I do not recall all the details of 193.dat 'cos I modelled it almost a year ago but I remember having trouble with the position of the visor and the pivot points. in the original part the visor is actually a little bit lower. I had to (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 0.284)

  Re: Mini-fig Scale Ring Space Station

(...) See, and that's why with stuff that size it's often a good idea to consider making it so it can be dismantled. (...) I think if you plan to keep building MOCs as tall as your son, it's going to get very expensive by the time he's ready to (...) (21 years ago, 4-Aug-03, to lugnet.space)

minifig
(score: 0.284)

  Parts Tracker part Discussion: x523, Minifig Visor with Feather

This part is currently available here, but be warned, it's origin may change. (URL) Helmet Visor with Grille and Feather' It looks like Peeron changes the name on this part since I started it, Should I change it to match? (URL) Reviewer: Steffen (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 0.284)

  Re: Minifig Hall of Fame

(...) The Force will be with you....always! Thanks for sharing this. When I was in architecture school, I loved curved forms (well, heh, I still love curved forms, but you know what I mean!), and seeing how they interacted with flat planes. I'm (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jul-03, to lugnet.town)

minifig
(score: 0.284)

  Re: Parts Tracker part Discussion: x523, Minifig Visor with Feather

(...) Yes, that's what I figured. I completely agree that the PT is not a discussion forum. I was going to Email you about my voting comments but you post this message befire I got to it. -Orion (21 years ago, 27-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 0.284)

  Re: Parts Tracker part Discussion: x523, Minifig Visor with Feather

(...) Ok. Don't get me wrong, I didn't start this thread to contest votes or anything. I just thought that this part (or others) might need some discussion, and The parts tracker is not really for that. I completely expected hold votes, mainly (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 0.284)

More:  Next Page >>