 Space / 26965
Re: New web site release: Space Bricksploration
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 6 Aug 2003 15:13:31 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Kelly McKiernan wrote:
Announcing...

Space Bricksploration!
http://www.bricksploration.com

Wow, that’s a pretty nice site you have there Kelly. I can imagine the hours in
front of Photoshop getting those images ‘right’ – A hidden and over looked
skill.

While aimlessly looking around the LEGO S@H site I nearly feel off my chair when
I ‘discovered’ (or rather clicked across) the “Discovery” sets. I almost ordered
them all there and then – I couldn’t contain myself. I will have great pleasure
reading your set reviews. I’ve bookmarked your site for future reference.

As a side note, you should visit my site (shameless plug) BrickVista

http://www.magneticpie.com/LEGO/home.html

as it has quite a bit of information about NASA Rovers (including some new
MiniFig scale Rovers) which really dovetails well with your site, and I think
you might enjoy the content.

Well done.

Cheers
Tom Beattie