 Space / 26971
Re: New web site release: Space Bricksploration
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 6 Aug 2003 18:18:46 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens wrote:
   As a minister, I gotta say there is something reverent about this ;-)

Very cool.

Whoops, sorry for the reply to myself, this was ment for the blue angel inn (not so say there ain’t something reverent about this site either... very space.)

Admiral Giddens <><
http://www.classic-space.com
space.