 Town / 6431
Re: Minifig Hall of Fame
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 19 Jul 2003 18:24:05 GMT

In lugnet.town, Paul Janssen wrote:
In order to get the curves, I used the force! Really, they are simply a sheet of
1x2 regular bricks.

     The Force will be with you....always!
     Thanks for sharing this.  When I was in architecture school, I loved curved
forms (well, heh, I still love curved forms, but you know what I mean!), and
seeing how they interacted with flat planes.  I'm going to have to play around
with this idea.  I knew there was some give, but never realized they would make
such a nicely smooth curve.  Thanks again!

Peace and Long Life,
Tony Alexander