 Town / 6366
Re: Minifig Hall of Fame
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 3 Jul 2003 00:54:06 GMT

The figs in my Hall of Fame are based on electees from his site. The few  not in
the building yet are on their way from various bricklink sellers. There is room
for expansion, so go and vote for the next one(s). I've used his logo for the
revolving billboard (nneds gearing down a bit).

Also, credit to Leo, my 3 year old son, for reminding me to protect Princes Leia
from little exploring hands.....

I am still tinkling with some more flowers, and some more visitors, and expand
the selection of food in the cafeteria (for now only hot-dogs and coke).

Let me know what you think. Note that I'll be out of town tomorrow till Sunday,
so I'll comment on the potential comments later.

Paul

See I told you I'd post(take that midol yet? :D) It's a great building Paul. The
roundness isnt something you see in town builds much. The funky windows on top
rule. I love the bodyguards for Leia, great. Are those sliding doors?

Keep Expanding, Keep building
Great work
Dylan J