 Town / 6417
Re: Minifig Hall of Fame
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 18 Jul 2003 03:52:20 GMT

Paul,
     Nice architecture!  Cool use of 3-D form!  I especially like the roof slope
on the curved wall.  And a fun idea for a building!
     How did you get such a nice curve in your wall?  It looks like those are
regular bricks...or did you use some hinging or SNOT magic that we can't see?
Love it!

Peace and Long Life,
Tony Alexander