 Town / 6436
Re: Minifig Hall of Fame
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 19 Jul 2003 22:19:52 GMT

In lugnet.town, Paul Janssen wrote:
After having build a few trains, it's back to town!!

My latest building is the "Minifig Hall of Fame".

Here's a deep link, picutres mhof01 through mhof23

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/brickbuy/MHOF/mhof01.jpg

Post-moderation, here:

Credit to Terry Prosper, who runs this extremely funny site:

http://www.rotule.qc.ca/mhof/

The figs in my Hall of Fame are based on electees from his site. The few  not in
the building yet are on their way from various bricklink sellers. There is room
for expansion, so go and vote for the next one(s). I've used his logo for the
revolving billboard (nneds gearing down a bit).

Also, credit to Leo, my 3 year old son, for reminding me to protect Princes Leia
from little exploring hands.....

I am still tinkling with some more flowers, and some more visitors, and expand
the selection of food in the cafeteria (for now only hot-dogs and coke).

Let me know what you think. Note that I'll be out of town tomorrow till Sunday,
so I'll comment on the potential comments later.

Paul

What can I say?  I think this is the first time a website inspires a MOC, isn't
it ?  Anyways, I'm awfully proud of it, even though I had nothing to do with the
MOC itself :-)

What is that panel with my MHoF logo on it?  is it trans-plastic or something?
I love it, I really come out great.

I should say that Leia and Potter are not (yet?) hall of famers, although you
took the initiative to put them in your Hall.  My only wish is that Leia will
soon be, maybe even next month?  Go vote for her (or another one) at
http://www.rotule.qc.ca/mhof/

Hey, btw Paul, I'd be interested to put a link to your MOC from my website.
Would you like that?

Terry