 Town / 6365
Re: Ghetto Lego?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 2 Jul 2003 16:57:13 GMT

In lugnet.town, Craig Hamilton wrote:
In lugnet.town, Sergio Guerra writes:

Hi,

Just an idea. Wouldn't it be weird if someone(not TLG) made an old ghetto-
like town? Imagine slightly damaged buildings and armed gangs living in a high
crime part of Legoland Town. The gang figs would have backwards caps, hehe.
This would make more of a challenge to Legoland Police than Jailbreak Joe
and/or the Brickster. Has anyone tried this? LMKWYT.

--==Sergio==--

Disclaimer: I did NOT post this message to offend anyone. Please do not post
flame messages or go on a hundred message debate about this subject.
Furthermore, I certainly would not expect this to become a LEGO theme. I just
wanted to know if anyone has tried this idea with their own collection.

    ~ definitely a MOCreation! a little bit tamer, but i've always wanted to
build a lego model of the "sanford & son" junk yard...  ;-)

  later ~ craig~

Hey Craig,
   Great idea! I've built a lego junkyard before,and it was populated by a gang.
I can see it now. An unsuspecting garbage-dude parks his car outside the
junkyard,and takes the bags of garbage in the truck to the junkyard and then a
bunch of scruffy-looking guys come up out of the junk and start shooting at him
like mad! And then they steal his car. Hehe.

Later,

Joshua