 Town / 6363
Re: Ghetto Lego?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 2 Jul 2003 16:35:49 GMT

In lugnet.town, Sergio Guerra wrote:

Hi,

Just an idea. Wouldn't it be weird if someone(not TLG) made an old ghetto-
like town? Imagine slightly damaged buildings and armed gangs living in a high
crime part of Legoland Town. The gang figs would have backwards caps, hehe.
This would make more of a challenge to Legoland Police than Jailbreak Joe
and/or the Brickster. Has anyone tried this? LMKWYT.

--==Sergio==--

Disclaimer: I did NOT post this message to offend anyone. Please do not post
flame messages or go on a hundred message debate about this subject.
Furthermore, I certainly would not expect this to become a LEGO theme. I just
wanted to know if anyone has tried this idea with their own collection.

Hey Sergio,
     I haven't tried it personally,but I do have some tips. First,to get that
run-down or falling apart,try only using dark colors like dark grey,light grey
or black. Also,buy sets like escape from Privet Drive,Bandit's wheel
gun,Knockturn alley,and the tall fig from dobby's release looks to me a
gangster. I did at one time entertain the idea. Thirdly,the car from escape from
privet drive looks like a gangster car.

Later,

Joshua