 Town / 1323
Re: Ghetto Lego?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 22 Jul 2000 00:37:41 GMT

In lugnet.town, Chuck Rex writes:

My Legoland town is *exactly* like this. There needs to be some reason for the
million or so police sets. And there are enough knifes and pistols and rifles
and masks floating around. And shifty unshaved minifig heads.  And on and on.

Junkyards make an excellant "on-board" storage place.

Thats what I'm talking about. More realistic town. Legoland Town becomes more
interesting this way. The knives and pistols are a great idea.hehe. They make
the gangs a force to be reckoned with. Also, the 1x3 brick with jambox
printing has a good use. How about a hideout? This idea brainstormed in my
head when my friend would occasionally flip Majistos or a town persons hat
backwards.

--==Sergio==--